The division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery was founded in 1995 to keep up with the rapid advances in this emerging subspecialty. As staff members in this division, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care by striving to keep at the leading edge of our specialty. This is only possible through our strong belief that learning is a continuous process that does not stop with the attainment of any kind of certification, and that the only way to perfection is continued education and intensive training.
- To provide the highest quality facial plastic service to our patients.
- To promote the education of facial plastic surgery to the under- and postgraduates
- To achieve the proper understanding and recognition of the specialty of facial plastic surgery by the medical profession and the public at large.
The services provided by our division covers a wide range of facial aesthetic and reconstructive procedures including:
- Rhinoplasty & Nasal Reconstruction.
- Otoplasty & Auricular Reconstruction.
- Reanimation of the Paralyzed Face.
- Surgery for Congenital Facial Anomalies.
- Microvascular Flaps for H&N Reconstruction.
- Local Flaps for H&N Reconstruction.
- Head & Neck Scar Revisions.
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery.
- Hair Restoration Surgery.
- Oculoplastic Surgery.